Thursday 24 December 2015

FREE D.I.Y. ISLAMIC PUZZLES TEMPLATE PERCUMA !!!

Islamic homeschooling worksheets

Assalamualaikum,

I've made this cute Islamic Puzzles for my preschool kid. All the images were taken from Google. I’ve shared with you the images of the puzzle template which its in png form; in case you want to do your own puzzle.



Simply add the template images on A4 document. Please ensure the template images is in front layer. After that, you can add your desired images into the boxes. You can do your own A4 puzzle as well. Good luck!!

If you want to download my Islamic puzzles,please click below images and wait until the full size image appear, then right click and choose "Save image as".

Islamic homeschooling worksheets


Free islamic printables

Islamik puzzle percuma

Bahan bantu mengajar islamik percuma

Bahan bantu mengajar prasekolah


Please click below links to download the file:







 



Please spread the word for these free posters especially in your Muslims community. Don't forget to pin it in Pinterest or share in your Facebook or Instagram and subscribe to my blog so you won't miss my printables after this!!


Please check my WELCOME POST to download other FREE PRINTABLES.